Gaffs

• 430 posts
    June 17, 2004 8:19 AM BST
    Ooowww, duct tape.

I go with tuck and tight panties.

Rachel, a gaff is used for hiding the frontal buldge that we ladies don't like in the front of our skirts.
    • 1198 posts
    June 16, 2004 7:04 PM BST

Hi all
    yes i know we are not allowed to moan, but i think this is important. I have just looked on the Adam & eve web site and saw they sell the famous Gaff. This product is brilliant and give's you a pretty good flat genital area, the problem, the price £29.99p. My eye's popped out when i saw that price, if i am allowed to say Lacies ( fantasy girl) are half that price £14.99p. So girls if you are planning to purchase this product shop around love JJ xx
  • June 17, 2004 2:43 AM BST
    Hello Julie, may i ask what a Gaff is? i would search on the net but my comp will just crash, and when it crashes it dosnt even turn back on, gotta wait 10 mins or so, damn thing!

Many Thanks

Rach
  • June 17, 2004 4:54 AM BST
    Duct tape works for everything huh Gloria.
    • 1198 posts
    June 17, 2004 8:29 AM BST
    Rachel, fiona said it all hun, if you look on the featured links on Tweb you will see the idea. They are very comfortable to wear and some of the supplier's of the gaff are coming up with a bit more variety.
    They also give you the best way to wear them, yep instructions for putting on knickers we are so advanced aren't we hehehe love JJ xx
  • June 18, 2004 12:59 AM BST
    Hey Girls

Thanks for the info, might be investing in a gaff pretty soon

• 40 posts
    June 18, 2004 6:18 AM BST
    I go with tuck and tight panties also.
    I guess when I was doing drag shows(Ruby Falls)
    at Bullwinkles in Bloomington,IN USA I let it all
    hang out sometimes.
  • June 23, 2004 12:23 AM BST
    3 layers eh? wont it get hot and sweaty down there? hehe. Ill see if i can get some built in air conditioning in my gaff
    • 430 posts
    June 23, 2004 4:40 AM BST
    3 layers? I'm way to lazy for that.

In Oz we have a rather famous brand called Bonds. The do a really good range of panties in cotton. One type and I have to say the type we need here has what they call the boyleg. [i don't know if they actually have it overthere or if you use that term, I didn's see or hear it]

Really comfy, really effective. Best of all 1 layer. If i had to do the 3 layer bit here in Oz, I'm sure I would die of heat exhaustion! It works with even tight clothing.
    • 1198 posts
    June 23, 2004 8:26 AM BST
    I must say sandra i never have tried three layer's, always have used two though. Gaff first and then i found if i put hipster knicker's over the top the result is just what you need.
    But i will keep three layer's in mind for winter time love JJ xx
    • 2573 posts
    June 23, 2004 5:14 PM BST
    Unfortunately, In southern CA the summer is a lot longer...our spring and fall can be like summer elsewhere and we don't have a winter. I have sunbathed in February. Looking good is one thing but we're talking "hair-shirts" here and they scratch my nipples Heat is the enemy girls....makeup melts off your face. Sigh.