Dancing with a psychiatrist

• June 22, 2004 10:05 AM BST
    Hehe girls

Greetings from my vacation. Yesterday I first me a nice lady, divorced as me, she said she is a psychologist. Then a friend of hers joined, a psychiatrist, said my new friend. This man bought me drinks and danced with me...if I remember right we even kissed goodbye. Neither of these people doubted my gender.

I wonder what this day brings...

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    June 22, 2004 10:23 AM BST
    Hi Laura
    wow i bet that was a good feeling, that these two ladie's never doubted your gender. Pleased for you truly love JJ xx
  • June 23, 2004 9:48 AM BST
    The next day brought a band playing in a downtown park Helsinki. I was asked by my best friend to take some photos there, cause her boyfriend plays there. So, I introduced myself to that Leo, or actually he had seen me already once and recognized me, gave me the camera. So, I screamed there with other girls and jumped to different positions to take good shots. Later on I wrote in the band´s guest book that Leo is cute. And my friend says he is very proud about my remark. .

Let´s see what today brings...

Laura
  • June 24, 2004 8:47 AM BST
    Here is a pic of the concert. I´m in the first row, you see, the tall lady with dark hair and a light gray pullover.

www.taksihelsinki.fi/naguaali/Espanlava/JK20040622_132203.jpg
  • June 24, 2004 11:35 AM BST
    Hi Laura

Looks like your having a great vacationSo did the shrink get a little peck or a big sloppy smooch?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation Laura, be careful not to get too carried away with all them hunks worshipping your greatness! lol

• 2068 posts
    June 22, 2004 10:48 AM BST
    way to go laura!! i bet you felt great honey,i'm well proud of you. lol maria xxx