Forum Name & Moderators

• February 6, 2011 7:50 PM GMT
    Come on, lol, I can't eat the same thing day after day.
    • 1980 posts
    February 4, 2011 2:05 AM GMT
    Hi Everyone-

I am so excited about this new forum, I really have the feeling it will be a lot of fun and a way to get to know each other on a different level. Thanks to all of you who have contributed so far, and to those of you who haven't, please join in whether it's to share a recipe or if you tried one of the ones posted and how it turned out for you.

For those who may have missed the formal announcement the name of the forum is going to be, "What's Cookin, Good Lookin'?". Take a bow Lisa Marie for the suggestion, you are the winner of...well...our thanks. And thanks to everyone who took the time to make a suggestion, I hope everyone is okay with the name that's been chosen.

Also, I would like everyone to know that Melody Anders has graciously accepted the post of co-moderator of the forum. If you have any concerns or questions you can contact either one of us. However, since Melody is already moderating two other forums, please try me first and if I'm not available I know Melody will be glad to help you.

Thanks again to all of you for your input. I am so looking forward to seeing lots of recipes and cooking ideas for us to share.

Hugs...Joni Mari
  • February 6, 2011 8:22 PM GMT
    WOW! I had no idea you all chose my suggestion for the name. I feel honored.

Right now i have no recepies, as i don't cook from scratch. If it can't be cooked on a griddle or in the microwave, it's not gonna get cooked in my kitchen.lol.