ASDA Knicker's

• 1198 posts
    July 14, 2004 3:39 PM BST
    I don't know why it is but i love shopping in asda for knickers, i mean you can get all the nice set's and stuff from all these big name shop's but asda are brill.
    Today i brought the old asda packet of 5 thong's for £4 and they fit nicely, they are soft strectchy and good value for money.....THANK YOU ASDA.....love JJ xx
    • 338 posts
    July 14, 2004 5:27 PM BST
    I know what ya mean jules.. i've got a real big Asda an easy walk away.. got virtually all me stuff there they 100% brill for price, the range could be bigger but i'm not arguing..
    • 1198 posts
    July 14, 2004 6:23 PM BST
    Clair
    How do you find the shoe's there, i find i am able to get a good choice now and then?........love JJ xx
    • 338 posts
    July 14, 2004 6:40 PM BST
    The shoes are ok, i go mine there at any rate. not got to many to compare em to though. the ones i've got i like though
    • 236 posts
    July 14, 2004 9:42 PM BST
    Hi J.J
    I have brought some shoes from ASDA about five years ago and i love them they are comfortable look sexy and are still one of my favourite pairs of shoes.I must check out my local super store and see what clobber I could get, The shoes were cheap about £ 20 or thereabouts would have cost more than double any where else ( they are george ) thier own brand name i think ill bring them on sat if you want.....Love sarah Ann . XXX.
    • 1198 posts
    July 14, 2004 9:47 PM BST
    Brill sarah.......lets hear it for george....I love ASDA....love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 15, 2004 4:30 AM BST
    Hello all,

I will have to say that ASDA is something i was really glad to find on my travels. As I was backpacking I didn't have alot of money but still needed to buy new things for different reasons.

They had such a good choice and range and the staff were so nice that before i would go out on a weekend I would make a trip to ASDA to see what it was I was foing to wear!

Ps. if any of the Staford ASDA girls ever read this thank you, you were so lovely.
    • 1198 posts
    July 15, 2004 8:25 AM BST
    So Fiona Asda has a big thumbs up from you!!! Like you i find the staff either helpful or they dont batter an eyelid.
    I feel more comfortable in asda than i do in the big name shops....love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 1:44 PM BST
    I thought I would mention that when I went into ASDA the first time it was to buy a pair of mens trousers as I was about to start a job in a bar and thought I would keep things quiet till I knew thte place first.

So I went into ASDA, and was looking at the mens pants [Aussies call trousers pants, I learned the hard way the english dont ]. I was thinking how awful they all looked and that I had forgotton what size I was in mens. One of the girls came over and asked me if i wanted help. I said yeah I don't know what I am doing really. She asked me what needed them for and what size I was. I replied um 16 [I was a 16 when I got to England I went down to a 12 whilst there!] She looked at me confused and asked if that was some weirdo Aussie sizing thing I said "no we use the same sizing as you"

She said just give me a moment. She went over to the girls behind the counter and they had a little conference. She came back over and helped me get the right size. I tried them on and got the right size.

When I went to the desk to pay for them I thanked her for her help. I said that it was a little embaressing not knowing my size for them and that I was a transexual. She said " we know honey" Big grins they were so sweet.

The next time I was there I was shopping for another pair of pants. This time I was buying womens pants. They said "now thats better isn't it?" I had to agree.

I so loved the girls who worked at ASDA. So I highly reconmend them, at least the Stafford store at any rate.
    • 2068 posts
    July 15, 2004 2:18 PM BST
    good old ASDA eh jules!! my nearest one's 10 miles away,seems like i better get over there quick! lol and xxxxxx maria
  • July 27, 2004 5:53 PM BST
    Never been to Asda (none close) but glad to hear they produced what you wanted. Havent' really investigated other superstores for knickers. I suspect a large Tesco's would be best.

Catherine