Remembering the first time

• July 16, 2004 9:01 AM BST
    Hey girls, do you remember your first time out dressed? How was that? Were you scared? Was it day or night?
    My first time was only a bit more than a year ago, as I had moved into my new home. I just put on a grey miniskirt, a red spaghetti-top and sandals...no pantyhose. And left home in the middle of the day, took a bus downtown and had a stroll there. I was so surprised that nobody gave me a second look. Because I had heard from other ts-girls that they were shouted at or shown ugly remarks with fingers. I don´t know if I was just silly self-conscious or something, because if I know look at my pic one year ago, there is a HUGE difference between then and how I look now.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 16, 2004 9:13 AM BST
    Remember it well Laura
    Germany summer 87 and i was with my GF annya, she took me to the local meeting area a lake called the ouzie i think thats how you spell it, anyway i was in tight shorts and a halterneck type top and trainners. Make-up on and hair in place, i was bricking it heart was thumping and the thoughts whizzing round my head.
    Well we met up with friends of annya's and everyone didn't even give me verbile abuse as some were infact TS, so we had beer or two and a laugh and i didnt care what people thought on the way home. I was on a High......love JJ xx
  • July 16, 2004 9:37 AM BST
    Listening to you two I think I am a superfast train. First time dressed out last year and a fully transitioned woman this year.

Laura
  • July 16, 2004 9:49 AM BST
    You´re right Sandra. I have "tried on" girls´ and womens´clothes from my early teens. But never been fully dressed, nor had make up. Nor did I have my own female cloths. It is connected with my self denial. Everything behind locks in my head. Until the pressure was too big and you can imagine what happened when I finally opened the lock. And from that pressure I have now my speed.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 16, 2004 10:21 AM BST
    I can just imagine you sandra, speeding off on your motorbike....bit of a penelope pit stop i think!!!....love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    July 16, 2004 10:31 AM BST
    Sandra they are the nice memorys to remember...i have a picture of penelope pit stop i'll post it in honor of you lol xx....love JJ xx
    • 2068 posts
    July 16, 2004 11:38 AM BST
    i remember my first time very well.It was about 3 years ago,i'd onlt gone out to do a bit of shopping,so i dressed in a white blouse and a navy suit and heels.I was shakin like a leaf when i opened my front door to go out,but once i was out i was fine.Did'nt have any probs in the shops,just had a few looks,remarks and the like but i just laughed them off cos i was on such a high,being out and dressed.I looked and felt just like any other woman out at the time,and BOY was i lovin it!!Next time i want to go out dressed with somebody.Now that would be the biggest buzz ever!!!..love and xxx maria
  • July 16, 2004 9:32 AM BST
    1984 Colwyn bay in North Wales. With the BS (Beaumonts) I think I was the youngest member they had at the time. Anyway we (gf and me) spent the weekend with about 40 other Tgirls in a hotel with a private path down to the beach, sand between the toes, ice cream etc. Thinking back I think it was the last time I wore a dress on a beach, that's something I have got to do again.

Cerys x