Favorite Outfit

• 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:00 AM BST
    Ok Girls another hit or miss thread!!

What is your favorite outfit/dress, mine is my red dress, its seductive,its vampy and nice to wear.
    So come on tell us yours?.......love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:10 AM BST
    Thats a really nice summery mixture Sandra and as you say comfortable......love JJ xx
  • July 20, 2004 10:11 AM BST
    I bought last saturday a red dress, full dress, going down to a bit above the knees. With thin straps, very open...especially at the back. It looked very small in the shop, though size L, but it fits on me well...except it is quite tight down there. I shows well my female belly but also something else....And I think I cannot wear it before my srs.

Laura
    • 614 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:25 AM BST
    Well myn would have to be my lemon dress cause its real comfy and light in this heat ( the one i had on at tms in june )
  • July 20, 2004 11:07 AM BST
    Favourite outfit??? mmmm that's a toughy, so many to choose from!!

OK I think this has to be one of my favs, my rock chick look. Knee length lace up boots (5" heel), short lycra skirt, white sleeveless roll neck and perhaps my denim and leathers. I feel good in this and would happily go to a concert in it.

For a picture go to my Trannypix album and look at Biker Babe.

Alex
    xxx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 11:29 AM BST
    JJ,

Its actually a hard question to answer. I have many favorite items, but if i was to wear them together I would look like the baglady who sleeps at my local train station.

I love to wear so many different things and my fav look is different every day.

A consistant fav is my black fm boots, as it took me so long to find them.
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 11:57 AM BST
    Ah Fiona a girl after my own heart, FMB's you cant beat them,i love the looks you get when wearing them with the right outfit......love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 12:13 PM BST
    JJ,

I know exactly what you mean. I just feel like a rock starlet wearing them. Which I have decided that is what I want to project more. It could just be that I was watching music vids lat night and saw Bono from U2 [it was on the making of the Beautiful Day vid] and thought its all about the sunglasses. Leather pants help but its the sun glasses.

I now have a quest to find the ultimate rock chic sunglasses for me. Luckily my fm's will fit the look well. Its either with my leather pants [also yet to buy, may fly to Milan to get some] or the leather skirt [also yet to buy, think Caroline Corr in the Breathless vid].

I did buy a coat will fit in nicely. Its a sheep skin thing with a huge fur collar lining and fur cuffs. Now all I need is the rock starlet lifestyle and money!
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 12:18 PM BST
    Fiona i would tend and this is my preference ok to wear a nice short(hehehe short) denium mini skirt, but as i said thats my preference. As for the leather pants Mmmmm....i cant imagine me in them.......love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 12:21 PM BST
    JJ,

I'm a motorcyclist [yep a dyke on a bike] so am used to the wearing of leather. Not that I did it for a safety reason more as an excuse ]
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 1:25 PM BST
    Shan,

FMB's are F**k Me Boots.

I think I should have added one of my all time fav shirts is a black one with a pink piping around the collar. On it is dimonties that spell out SHOPAHOLIC. Above it is a handbag in pink and silver diamonties. I think it sums me up pretty well.

The best bit was I waited for it and got it for 6 quid! Gotta love ASDA!
    • 7 posts
    August 5, 2004 10:51 PM BST
    anything provided its with heels !

Suzanne
    • 74 posts
    August 5, 2004 11:00 PM BST
    Hi JJ,

mine is black mini, black or purple shirt/top, large hoops, the boots that lace from the back, black choker, seamed or micro net hose...you know what I'm on about right?

Next club outing I'll have the belly showing too...cant wate!
    lv Nene x
    • 1198 posts
    August 6, 2004 8:24 AM BST
    Ne Ne yep babe i know what outfit your talking about and i love that on ya, very Mmmmmm dancer style.........love JJ xx
  • August 9, 2004 8:15 PM BST
    I realy don't know but if I had to guss I would say my 3/4 sleve pink top with satan collar, and cuffs, black strech pankt hose and heels
  • November 6, 2004 10:54 PM GMT
    I just went shopping for my 1st fall outfits......

My goal was to begin building a wardrobe for passing in public.

Favorite is a red Cashmere Sweater (3/4 sleeve) , a simple black
    pencil skirt and a pair of very comfortable black sandals.

Second outfit is a Black top and Pants.

For fun, I got a couple of pleated mini-skirts and 3" pumps.

This brought home the realization that.... I need to loose
    some weight to pass in public properly.

• November 7, 2004 2:57 PM GMT
    My favourite (most worn) is propably my checkered black and white doubled breasted jacket with black velvet trim, matched with black kneelength skirt, which I usually wear with frilly white blouse, black bow, black veiled pill-box hat, sheer black tights and 4" heels.

Sometimes I wear black velvet gloves and always carry my black leather shoulder bag to complete the outfit.

Like you, Michelle, hon, I really must watch my weight!
    • 2 posts
    August 17, 2005 8:42 PM BST
    HI Girls, I.m new to trannyweb, this thread seems like a nice place to begin. anyway ma fave is a pair of white flared jeans with splits at the back of the leg that go up to the knee, with a red halterneck top that shows of ma tum.

black fishnets, thigh high boots underneath
  • October 7, 2005 9:28 PM BST
    Well, Its been almost a year since posting in this thread....

Ran through a "PURGE" state last May, but have since replace and upgraded my wardrobe. My top 3 favorites -

A Pink cashmere top w comfortable "Amanda Style" Stretch bluejeans and 3 inch heel Sandles.

A Red Cami top with a black pleated skirt (3' above knee), silver diamond pendant and 3" black pumps.

Assorted Comfy vneck Tee's (red/black/pink/blue) and a Stretch Jeans skirt for day to day stuff and running errands.

And for when I get to go to bed as Michelle - Pink Silk Jammies!!!

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn
  • October 10, 2005 8:44 PM BST
    I gus another one of my favorit out fits if I had a dream one would be a black, red or pink midrif top, miniskirt panty hose, 4-5" stilleto heels full make up blond hair, blue eyes, this is just my fantsy out fit though.
    • 136 posts
    October 29, 2005 7:16 PM BST
    My favorite outfit is anything that gets compliments!

Better yet if it's comfortable.

Nicole
    • 166 posts
    November 7, 2005 6:24 AM GMT
    well sure..."Fme" boots or heels are a given (as per my profile pics etc-hehe) though dressing around them seems limitless realy...bottom to top eh?
    though I admitt ..I prefer to think of "them" as "F-er" boots.. as I feel rather dom wearing some of them, esp. in the thigh high ones ..hmmm xx"K"
    I love leather,pvc,satin ,lame'..lace and sheer things.that "shine" a trampy fetish perhaps..?
    • 8 posts
    December 23, 2005 10:24 AM GMT
    My favourite outfit is... pvc or leather outfit
    • 1 posts
    December 25, 2005 9:33 AM GMT
    i like the schoolgirl look with stockings and little white socks
  • March 2, 2006 6:12 PM GMT
    Mine just has to be a white, full length polysatin nightdress,full stirted with opera style top, low cut at the back with pink&white applique lace flowery lace together with a single layered polysatin chiffon negligee/robe - then again I have a pink set - hmm difficult to decide. A Tough question.
    Sally.
    • 2068 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:22 AM BST
    Well Jules,my favourite outfit would have to be the sleeveless black lace dress i have.Makes me look and feel real classy..which is what i am.love maria xx
    • 2068 posts
    July 20, 2004 10:25 AM BST
    BTW jules i reckon this thread will be a BIG HIT!! lol maria xxx
  • September 11, 2005 1:02 PM BST
    its got to be my short black pvc dress and my knee high boots.