black seame pantyhose..where can I get t

• 74 posts
    July 21, 2004 4:54 PM BST
    I have trouble finding black seamed pantyhose/tights. Anyone suggest a good place to look?

thx Nena
    • 374 posts
    October 19, 2004 9:03 AM BST
    Hi Nena,

I take it you don't mean stockings or thigh highs. I did see some when I was surfing the other day at JC Penny (US chain store). They actually have quite a decent selection compared to other chain stores. I'm sure I'm sure they had black seamed pantyhose. Think the website is "www.jcpenny.com"

Hugs,

Monika
    • 74 posts
    October 19, 2004 11:24 AM BST
    Thx Maria...I've checked that one out. I find the trouble is alot of the online places prove to be expensive when you have to add postage aswell. I normally stock up now when I visit Camden...As alot of you know I need about 10 pairs at a time cos I seam (lol) to get through them rather quickly.

Thanks again though Ne X
    • 74 posts
    October 19, 2004 12:50 PM BST
    Thx Monica

I'll take a look..but again postage might be an issue here...

Maria...whats a pun?...lol
  • October 20, 2004 12:24 PM BST
    Hi Nena,

At www.tightsplease.co.uk we have a whole section of seamed hosiery in a range of colours and styles. Best of all delivery is completely FREE, therefore the price you pay is the price you see. You can check out all of the seamed hosiery at the link below:

http://www.tightsplease.c[...]ckseams

We also have loads of fashion advice, leg care tips and interesting articles in our TP Style section.

I hope this helps

Take Care

Shirley
    • 2068 posts
    October 19, 2004 10:31 AM BST
    Hi Nena..here's two places that might be worth trying. www.tightsplease.com or www.mytights.co.uk They may well be worth a look hun.hope you find what you're looking for.lol maria xxx
    • 2068 posts
    October 19, 2004 11:36 AM BST
    that wasn't a PUN was it Ne Ne? lol maria xxxx