Rosie's welcome post

• Thank you Rosie.  I know we met in chat, but I wanted to say hello to everyone and nice to meet you all.  My name is David.

June 30, 2013 7:03 PM BST
  • Thank You for the warm welcome!!

June 22, 2013 10:50 AM BST
  • Thank you Rosie.

June 22, 2013 5:24 AM BST
  • Thanks Rosie for your kind words.

I am looking forward to meeting some new folk and making new friends

Michayla

June 14, 2013 11:53 PM BST
  • Thanks for the warm welcome. Vx

June 11, 2013 1:08 PM BST
  • Thank you for welcoming people.

It will be nice to have somewhere to speak without fear of condemnation for exploring who I am and may be.

June 7, 2013 2:40 PM BST
  • Thanks. Seems a nice place to be...

June 1, 2013 7:27 PM BST
  • Hey girls, Thank you for the welcome, its great to not feel alienated. x

May 28, 2013 10:31 AM BST
  • Thanks Everyone for the fine "welcome"  :)

May 5, 2013 12:20 AM BST
  • Hello all!

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I doubt I'll be using the chat room - I tend to shy away from those things on all sites, anyway ^_^

April 30, 2013 11:13 AM BST
  • good early morning/morning/evening and thank you very much for the welcome

April 25, 2013 8:53 AM BST
    Sounds interesting catie (but hope you'r not lol) love your doodles and assume little pink camper sports some frills as well lol enjoy your trip xx
    Rosie
      April 7, 2013 9:01 AM BST
  • Hi Rosie

Thank you for the warm welcome.
    The Gender Society site looks fantastic....great to re find you and the girls !
    I am one of the 'old girls' from the Trannyweb days...used to be Sarah Jane Valentine before coming out as Catie Maye 4 years ago. Now definitely very out and 'frilly' proud in Milton Keynes, just down the road.
    I am currently travelling around the world...yes lingerie and dresses fill most of my rucksack !
    I am currently working on a book 'Men Can Wear Dresses' and producing more of the doodles with a TG message....
    Don't have any decent pics...so profile pic...one of the early doodles.
    Will upgrade when I can find decent Internet here in our little pink camper van in NZ
    Love to all
    Catie Maye xx

April 6, 2013 10:34 PM BST
  • rosie Bush (moderator and news editor) said:
    well you never know -- it might just break the ice for you ---- remember -- no try -no win lol

Guess what? Reaction, bad, not the one I needed. Final conclusion? Most of the members here are outside of the United States, and are far out of my reach so...this was a wasted venture, as most of my life has been one wate after the next. But at least I know how to accept my self for who I am, and anyone else who actually cares enough to follow-no bullsh-it just be real and physically helpful, can join the caravan otherwise known as the Crazy train. If not, then I'm leaving you in my 350 MPH dust.

April 5, 2013 9:11 PM BST
  • Thank you for your welcoming statement and policy guides, Dorothy
      April 5, 2013 8:23 PM BST
  • Thank you! And Hi :)
      April 2, 2013 6:50 PM BST
    well you never know -- it might just break the ice for you ---- remember -- no try -no win lol
      March 30, 2013 9:35 PM GMT
    Hi Amy, well now that you have told us you dont have a camera we can understand --- I suggest that you post about that on the front page - just say you would like to update but have no camera, that way a lot more members will see it and you never know you might get some reaction Rosie ps -- not in big angry letters mind lol

ha ha, and probably not the kind of reaction that will do me any good.

March 30, 2013 9:32 PM GMT
    Hi Amy, well now that you have told us you dont have a camera we can understand --- I suggest that you post about that on the front page - just say you would like to update but have no camera, that way a lot more members will see it and you never know you might get some reaction
    Rosie
    ps -- not in big angry letters mind lol
      March 30, 2013 9:27 PM GMT
    Hi Amy, I'm sorry you feel that way, but we dont seem to see much of you -- try joining in a bit more -- and perhaps a new photo might help, I like to think all are welcome ( except for spammers etc lol) Rosie

Anyone got a spare frickin' digital camera? If anyone does, send it my way, or else quit asking about new photos because until I can take photos of myself, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST NEW PHOTOS DAMN IT ALL! NO CAMERA MEANS NO PHOTOS NOW UNLESS ANYONE PLANS TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS QUIT ASKING ME FOR PHOTOS!!!!

March 30, 2013 7:52 PM GMT
  • Amy Carter said:I will say it, I don't feel very welcomed here. I feel incredibly and wrongfully ignored.

Amy, have you posted anyting on the Home page or in any of the forums?  Have you sent Friends Reque4sts?  If not, then that's a start.  

Af frew people have posted non-transgender stufrf on the Home page or anywhere else like I do and I am not around that much, also with posts and pics you see, esepcially on the Home page

you can "like" the posts and when somebody replies you get an email about that new comment or like.

Don't despair, a lot of people who are part of groups on the internet join and then become lurkers and don't parcipate at all.
      March 30, 2013 10:49 AM GMT
    Hi Amy, I'm sorry you feel that way, but we dont seem to see much of you -- try joining in a bit more -- and perhaps a new photo might help, I like to think all are welcome ( except for spammers etc lol)
    Rosie
      March 30, 2013 9:11 AM GMT
  • I will say it, I don't feel very welcomed here. I feel incredibly and wrongfully ignored.
      March 29, 2013 10:50 PM GMT
  • Thank you for the welcoming
      March 29, 2013 10:44 PM GMT
  • thank you for welcoming me

March 29, 2013 10:48 AM GMT