Hair Styles

Tags : None
  • So, I've been getting pressure at home about growing my hair out. Still under the radar (for the most part) at home. I was originally planning to grow out until I could get a bob, but I'm not sure how much longer I can get away with letting the hair grow. Thus, I've decided to poke around about shorter hair styles that look feminine.

My hair is about to my chin from the front. I have a widow's peak. And in the back the hair goes down to about my shirt collar.

There is a picture of me sans wig in one of my albums if reference is required to make a good suggestion.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

May 29, 2012 2:42 AM BST
  • sweep the hair forward to cover the male forehead, feminise the neck and upper chest with a slim necklace with a initial pendant as a visual reminder to everyone, suck that belly in, get rid of that god-awful grey pudding top - girls wear pretty colours and a shorter one will emphasize your waist a bit.
    Smile.
      May 29, 2012 7:43 AM BST
  • Why not go to a ladies salon Tara and get it cut and styled into a feminine shape. Discuss with the stylist what sort of cut/style will suit your face shape best.

After it has been cut, study carefully as she blow dries the hair into the syle you have decided on (make notes if you can as to each stage of the process) - don't be afraid to ask her for tips on how you can keep it styled properly in between cuts.

A woman's hair truly is her crowning glory and if your hair is cut and styled nicely, it goes an enormous long way in being able to pass without a problem in society

Carol xx

This post was edited by Former Member at May 29, 2012 9:37 PM BST
      May 29, 2012 9:34 PM BST
  • Thank you kindly, Carol.

As for Rose... I didn't ask for a criticism of my entire outfit. Your critique bothered me because I wasn't asking for one. I asked what could be done hairwise, nothing else.
      May 31, 2012 5:16 AM BST