Goodbye!

• 1980 posts
    January 15, 2010 11:17 PM GMT
    Dear Nina-

I'm sorry to see that you wish to leave, especially under the circumstances you've alluded to. Personally speaking, I can't say that I agree with you, but we are each of us entitled to our own opinions. Congeniality, I suppose is, like so many other things, in the eye of the beholder. My best to you on your journey.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 1017 posts
    January 16, 2010 2:17 PM GMT
    Hi Nina,

Maybe I'm crazy, but I recall responding to your posts at least twice in the last week or so.

But If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Best,
    Melody
    • 734 posts
    January 16, 2010 9:27 PM GMT
    Oh, surprised to read you're leaving, Nina. I hope it's just a short hiatus.
    I think, whilst a lot of people read the forums, it is only a small percentage who post. And a smaller percentage again who do so with regularity. [I'm a bit hit and miss, myself].
    So don't be surprised if you don't get as many responses as you'd hoped. A lot of people would have read what you'd said nonetheless. Quite often I regard myself as something of a 'threadkiller' - I post and the thread immediately dies!
    Whatever you do, my best wishes to you hunni.
    Rae xx
    • 2573 posts
    January 16, 2010 11:30 PM GMT
    Nina,
    I almost left TW (actually did for two days) shortly after I joined. It was my confused and changing emotional state that made me feel the need. I did not leave for long and will celebrate my 6 yrs in 4 months. I am so glad I did not leave.

We are always here and I have never seen anyone put down for returning. Good luck. I hope you find what you need. I always feel sad when a Sister goes away because they did not find what they needed here at TW....yet. <hugs>
    • 1017 posts
    January 19, 2010 12:58 PM GMT
    Hi Nina,

Nothing to be sorry for.

Glad to have you back and I hope whatever demon was nipping at your high heels is firmly kicked back into the pit.

Best,
    Melody
    • 2463 posts
    January 19, 2010 11:22 PM GMT
    Just stick around! Hopefully I'll get my internet at home up and running and we can chat.

Mere
    • 1980 posts
    January 20, 2010 9:36 PM GMT
    Hi Nina-

I'm gathering that perhaps you've reconsidered leaving TW, please tell me you aren't leaving or at least you're giving it a bit more thought. You are very welcome here, I do hope you stay.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 734 posts
    January 21, 2010 1:42 AM GMT
    Oh, Nina. To anyone who hasn't read this thread in its entirety this'll sound bad. But never have I had so much pleasure reading someones goodbye! It has become the longest of long goodbyes and, quite beautifull and heartwarming. May you continue to say goodbye for some considerable time to come...
    Rae. x
    • 1980 posts
    January 21, 2010 1:46 PM GMT
    Hi Nina-

I'm with Rae, you can say goodbye as often as you feel the need to, just as long as you don't actually leave. It's good to have you here.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    • 2463 posts
    January 22, 2010 1:42 PM GMT
    Since we're not saying goodbye, let me plug an upcoming piece in the Tranny Tribune.

Rae contributed a beautiful piece about transitioning. Although it was not a religious piece, it reminded me about my own spirituality. Girls, please read it. I am not going to reveal any of it in advance. In my opinion, it is one of the finest articles I have ever had the pleasure of putting in the Tribune.

Mere
    • 2573 posts
    January 24, 2010 2:19 PM GMT
    "Can you feel the Love?"